Autocad 2d and 3d Training
Autodesk AutoCAD is the industry standard for computer-aided design and drafting. In this course you will learn to use effectively the many features of AutoCAD 2D, including commands, plotting, crosshatching, and palettes, you will also learn to use effectively the many features of AutoCAD 3D including commands, objects, surfaces, and solids. The instructor will show you how to work with dimensions, regions, boundaries, as well as understanding isometrics and viewports, how to manipulate backgrounds, light, material, and landscaping to your needs. Upon course completion, you will be able to handle AutoCAD 2D skills and produce professionally executed drawings and also take your designs beyond 2D to the next dimension – 3D.
Engineers, architects, draftsmen, designers, advertisers, interior designers or anyone interested in acquiring skills in AutoCAD or whose job depends on drawings or sketches to convey information or ideas.
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to create, edit and print 2 d drawings and create 3D objects.
- Navigate the AutoCAD user interface.
- Use the fundamental features of AutoCAD.
- Use the precision drafting tools in to develop accurate technical drawings.
- Present drawings in a detailed and visually impressive manner.
- Work proficiently with 3D models
- Convert 2D objects to 3D objects
- Communicate design ideas using visual styles, lights, model walk-through tools and renderings.
Navigating the Working Environment
Creating Basic Drawings
Creating Basic Objects
Using Object Snaps
Using Polar Tracking and PolarSnap
Using Object Snap Tracking
Working with Units
Working with Layouts
Annotating the Drawing
Plotting Your Drawings
Introduction to 3D
Converting 2D objects to solids or surfaces
Venue: Ikorodu, lagos
Date: 28th to 31st of July, 2020.
Fill this form to register