Salary: Highly Competitive
Thales protects 80% of the world’s payment card transactions as well as safeguarding the biggest names in technology. We’re a leading force in cyber security, both in the UK and globally. And to keep our customers’ information and communications safe and secure in this constantly shifting, immensely challenging sector, we need to excel, evolve and invent. That’s why we only want to work with the brightest, most ambitious minds in our industry. That’s why we want to work with you.
Thales UK is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst (Security, Analyst) for its UK operation. In this role, you will join an established team providing full-scope Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC) support to Thales UK and its customers.
Key accountabilities of the Cyber Security Analyst (Security, Analyst):
• Examining system logs and threat intelligence, which should record sufficient details about the normal activities of the system to allow a history of events to be reconstructed, making use of appropriate forensic techniques and technologies
• Conduct detailed analysis and investigation of alerts generated via SIEM, IDS/IPS and other related data sources
• Responsible for developing, researching and maintaining proficiency in tools; including researching techniques, countermeasures and trends in computer and network vulnerabilities, data obfuscation, and malware analysis
• Evaluate and implement intelligence regarding new threats and vulnerabilities and ensure detective controls are updated to detect new attacks
• Carry out analysis to determine the root cause of events, and to provide incident response and reporting in support of operational effectiveness
Skills and Abilities of the Cyber Security Analyst (Security, Analyst):
• Demonstable experience as a Security Analyst within a Security environment
• Demonstrable experience in Intrusion Detection and analysis
• Demonstrable experience in incident response, forensics and/or malware analysis
• Knowledge and understanding of SIEM toolsets and applications
To apply for the Cyber Security Analyst (Security, Analyst) role, please click the ‘Apply now’ button.
|Telephone||(Please reference Dice when calling)|
Click here to apply http://uk.dice.com/?Mode=AdvertView&AdvertId=9993462&SearchTerms=Any&JobTypeFilter=2&xc=1&utm_source=jbe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jbe&lang=en&utm_source=jbe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jbe&llv=343a26d2ea8e06941652b488248d5a740c160224_Ez7n_PmlEv_PmlEp