The Charles Taylor InsureTech team blends hands-on insurance expertise with fresh thinking from the worlds of technology consulting, financial services, ecommerce and beyond. As a newly established business which is part of Charles Taylor Plc, we combine the agility of a start up with the security and scale of a corporate. The result is a pragmatic-yet-pioneering approach that we’ve used to help clients reimagine central market systems, launch self-service digital insurance products, automate regulatory reporting requirements and more.
As part of our growth, we are looking for a senior application support analyst with experience in software application support who can bring their knowledge, enthusiasm and customer service focused approach to our Policy Administration Support Team. You should have strong SQL and Windows server knowledge and previous experience of supporting Policy, Claim or Document Management systems would be desirable. We provide technical system support across a variety of Underwriting and Claims systems. Primarily in a Microsoft estate, we support both in-house developed and 3rd party solutions.
Responsibilities will include support and maintenance of applications, investigating and resolving of incidents, supporting and implementing enhancements and ensuring processes and procedures are documented. You will work with other IT teams, projects and 3rd party vendors to deliver excellent service to Charles Taylor and its clients.
- Provide 2nd/3rd line technical SQL application support to users worldwide.
- Monitor system usage and performance, investigate and implement proactive support measures.
- Perform analysis of data issues, suggest and implement appropriate resolutions.
- Work closely with users to understand requirements for reporting and other small enhancements and provide appropriate solutions.
- Ensure that support activities and metrics are within defined SLAs and KPIs.
- Produce and maintain documentation of application environments, data-flows, and support processes.
- Provide support and expertise to projects and enhancements to ensure successful Service Transition into Production support
- Proven application support experience in a 2nd/3rd line role
- Experience of supporting applications built on SQL Server technology (2000/2005/2008/2012)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7, Server 2003/2008/2012, SQL 2008 onwards
- Previous experience supporting an Underwriting, Claims, Policy or Document Management system (Llyods Market) would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of industry best practices, ITIL (incident, problem, change, release)
- Strong customer service ethic, analytical and logical problem solving skills
- Clear communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
- Demonstrates ownership and responsibility
The ideal candidate will have experience providing technical application support to both internal and external customers with excellent customer service skills and the ability to deliver high quality service.
Why Charles Taylor InsureTech?
We are very proud of the fact that nine out of ten of our people recommend Charles Taylor as a place to work. We pride ourselves on having a positive work environment where our people are empowered to make the best decisions and where learning is valued highly and shared across our business.
We are very committed to ensuring our people are given continuous learning and development. As well as structured induction programmes and job training, we provide study support for relevant professional qualifications and have a Core Learning & Development Curriculum.
Charles Taylor is a fun and inclusive place to work where people are truly valued and encouraged to enjoy a host of social and sporting activities available. Quiz nights, tennis tournaments, football matches and a range of other events take place throughout the year
What do we offer?
- A competitive base salary with benefits
- Ongoing training a
|Advertiser||Charles Taylor Plc|
|Contact Name||Franck Allai|
|Telephone||+44 20 7522 6485 (Please reference Dice when calling)|
Click here to apply: http://uk.dice.com/?Mode=AdvertView&AdvertId=9994821&SearchTerms=Any&JobTypeFilter=2&xc=1&utm_source=jbe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jbe&lang=en&utm_source=jbe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jbe&llv=343a26d2ea8e06941652b488248d5a740c160224_Ez7n_PmlEv_PmlEp