Salary: Highly Competitive
Thales protects 80% of the world’s payment card transactions as well as safeguarding the biggest names in technology. We’re a leading force in cyber security, both in the UK and globally. And to keep our customers’ information and communications safe and secure in this constantly shifting, immensely challenging sector, we need to excel, evolve and invent. That’s why we only want to work with the brightest, most ambitious minds in our industry. That’s why we want to work with you.
The Senior Cyber Analyst (Analyst, Cyber) candidate will have excellent working knowledge of enterprise security technologies with an understanding of threats and vulnerabilities against complex corporate environments against the highest capability attackers and ability to assess and manage incidents to a conclusion.
Key accountabilities of the Senior Cyber Analyst (Analyst, Cyber):
• Be a lead analyst for Splunk as the core SIEM by implementing the security detection strategy to detect the most sophisticated threats that Thales faces. Thinking beyond a traditional SIEM and using big data techniques to continually improve and enhance the SIEM beyond security event detection.
• Be the leading figure for incident response, by mentoring analysts in incident response and forensics work, ensuring capability exists to enable incident response to be performed and performing incident management. Become the technically astute on incident response and forensic techniques using Encase Enterprise, expanding out the capabilities and using the enterprise wide tools to remediate and reduce risks across the business.
• Becoming a champion for security throughout the organisation, but working with other teams to ensure best practice is implemented throughout. Attendance at various forums such as architecture review boards, technical forums and external conferences to ensure that security’s voice is heard.
• Ability to understand business issues and context, with the ability to dive deeply into technology issues, integrate business information and understand the critical role of securing the information system in the organisation.
Skills of the Senior Cyber Analyst (Analyst, Cyber)
• Data analysis experience and skills, particularly in big data platforms (preferably Splunk).
• Incident response experience skills (preferably Encase)
To apply for the Senior Cyber Analyst (Analyst, Cyber) role, please click the ‘Apply now’ button.
|Telephone||(Please reference Dice when calling)|
Click here to apply: http://uk.dice.com/?Mode=AdvertView&AdvertId=9993461&SearchTerms=Any&JobTypeFilter=2&xc=1&utm_source=jbe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jbe&lang=en&utm_source=jbe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jbe&llv=343a26d2ea8e06941652b488248d5a740c160224_Ez7n_PmlEv_PmlEp