Software Engineer – C/C++
£Negotiable + benefits
Thales teams deliver cutting-edge solutions to armed forces the world over. We are Europe’s number one supplier of defence electronics and a leading provider of integrated air defence systems. But our people don’t just work with incredibly advanced technology. The armoured vehicles we build can resist the full force of improvised explosive devices, while our avionics solutions control some of the world’s most iconic military aircraft. Together, our people make the world safer.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for performing software engineering activities on allocated projects across the full software project lifecycle
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop and integrate Software for the TopSky Product
- Demonstrable experienced in use of C / C++
- Experienced HMI developer using C/Motif and / or C/C++/QT
- Proven track record in the use of Software configuration management tools and processes (ideally JIRA/Subversion)
- Ada95 knowledge
- Keen to work on fast moving short term projects and achieve customer satisfaction
- Ability to work well within a team environment and alone on the whole lifecycle of specific tasks.
If this opportunity to work for an innovative market leader is of interest, please apply below.
|Telephone||(Please reference Dice when calling)|
Click here to apply: http://uk.dice.com/?Mode=AdvertView&AdvertId=9993460&SearchTerms=Any&JobTypeFilter=2&xc=1&utm_source=jbe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jbe&lang=en&utm_source=jbe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jbe&llv=343a26d2ea8e06941652b488248d5a740c160224_Ez7n_PmlEv_PmlEp