Autodesk Inventor is the world’s best-selling 3D modeling and digital prototyping software. It brings the best mechanical, engineering, and design productivity to the new level and reduces designing cycle time.
Autodesk Inventor aims to help business persons and professionals for utilizing the capabilities of the software. The course intends to render the benefit of the power of 3D modeling and digital prototyping across several disciplines.
The course allows candidates to practice 3D design, validation and documenting using the software Autodesk Inventor.
This course is suitable for the absolute beginner, with no previous experience with Autodesk Inventor. Also, it is recommended for anyone who wants to fill up his/her gap regarding Autodesk Inventor essential topics.
- In-depth understanding of user interface of Autodesk Inventor
- Modification of sketch using powerful tools
- Modifying and managing assembly efficiently
- Creation of drawings using assembly and parts
- Transferring sketch into 3D body
- Combining sub-assemblies for making one assembly
- Method of adding essential annotations such as hole info, text dimension, weld info, surface info, etc.
Duration: 2 weeks
Date: 20th – 30th of October, 2020