Project management is the process of leading the work of a team to achieve goals and meet success criteria at a specified time. The primary challenge of project management is to achieve all of the project goals within the given constraints. This information is usually described in project documentation, created at the beginning of the development process. The primary constraints are scope, time, quality and budget. The secondary challenge is to optimize the allocation of necessary inputs and apply them to meet pre-defined objectives
Project management software is software used to help plan, organize, and manage resource pools, develop resource estimates and implement plans. Depending on the sophistication of the software, functionality may include estimation and planning, scheduling, cost control and budget management, resource allocation, collaboration software, communication, decision-making, workflow, risk, quality, documentation and/or administration systems.
Available courses for Project Management include:
- Microsoft Project
- Oracle Primavera P6
- Advanced Microsoft Project Course
- Certificate In Project Management
- Microsoft Project Virtual Training
- Oracle Primavera P6 Virtual Training
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Project Information Management System For Development Organizations And Non Governmental Organisation (NGO’s) Course.
- Training on IT Project Management
- WBS Schedule Pro
Follow the link below to register or call 08033146625 for more information; ictacademy.com.ng/register-now/