This CompTIA Security+ course will show you to harden, protect and enhance your network to where it would lessen the possibility of a bridge in security and allow you to recover your network promptly.
The course will also prepare the student to take and pass the Security+ certification.For those already in the field, this Security+ course will enhance your knowledge of security within your network.
Those taking this course will become familiar with the terminology for this certification and will allow the student to implement security features.
- Anyone that wants to acquire the CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Anyone that wants to supplement their knowledge of Security+ in the workplace.
- Anyone in a management position that would like to enhance security in their workplace.
- Introduction to the Security + Course
- Risk Assessment
- Understanding the Guidelines and Standards of Networking
- Actively Monitoring and Servicing your Network
- Tools an Services to Secure your Network
- The TCP/IP Suite and it’s Protocols
- Access Control, Authentication and Authorization
- Protecting Wireless Networks
- Working with Cloud Computing and Virtualization
- Malware vulnerabilities and Threats
- Summary of the ENTIRE Course
Duration: 2 weeks
Batch A: 11th- 21st, January
Batch B: 18th – 28th, January