Social media marketing is no longer just a trend; it’s now an integral part of advertising that everyone from personal bloggers to mega corporations implement in order to fortify their image and connect with consumers. Successful social media marketing is multifaceted and requires being both an active listener and a conversationalist.
There was a time when social media platforms were only used to connect with friends and share one’s personal thoughts and feelings with the world.
It is the youngest form of digital marketing, which helps brands to bring forth their image and message in a trendy way. Though the youngest, it is one of the most impactful forms of marketing, making it a necessary part of every marketing campaign.
- Know SMM History & Social Media Importance
- Understand Community Building & Develop Facebook Marketing Strategies
- Understand Facebook Ads
- Understand Twitter Marketing & Types Of Twitter Ads
- Understand LinkedIn Marketing In B2B Businesses
- Learn YouTube Marketing
- Understand Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat & Other Social Media Marketing
- Delve Into Social Media Marketing Analytics
Duration: 3 days
Batch A: 17th – 19th , October
Batch B: 25th – 27th, October