Cisco CCIE Data Center Certification Practice Test Questions, Cisco CCIE Data Center Exam Practice Test Questions
Want to prepare by using Cisco CCIE Data Center certification exam practice test questions efficiently. 100% actual Cisco CCIE Data Center practice test questions and answers, study guide and training course from Exam-Labs provide a complete solution to pass. Cisco CCIE Data Center exam practice test questions and answers in VCE Format make it convenient to experience the actual test before you take the real exam. Pass with Cisco CCIE Data Center certification practice test questions and answers with Exam-Labs VCE files.
The Cisco CCIE Data Center certification validates the skills of the candidates in complex data center solutions. To get this certificate, an individual must pass two exams. The first option is a written test that focuses on the core data center technologies and the second is a practical lab exam based on data center networks all through the whole network lifecycle, covering designing, deploying, optimizing, and operating.
What should you know before pursuing the CCIE Data Center certification?
The target candidates for this certification are those professionals in the field of IT who are looking to validate their expert-level skills and knowledge in data center technologies. These specialists have the capacity to plan, deploy, design, optimize, and deploy complex data center networks. The individuals must have the ability to analyze evolving technologies as well as their effects on deployment models, architectural framework, operations, and implementation. Besides that, you should also have the extensive knowledge of a SAN environment and a Fiber Channel protocol. You must have the skills in implementing SAN and LAN connectivity within the computing environment.
Cisco CCIE Data Center does not have any formal prerequisite. However, it is recommended that the students have between five and seven years of work experience in designing, operating, optimizing, and deploying data center solutions and technologies. Additionally, they should also possess a good understanding of the exam topics.
What are the prerequisite exams for the CCIE Data Center certification?
The CCIE Data Center certification is intended for those professionals who are responsible for computer server resources and their management tasks. These individuals should have the skills in monitoring and maintaining high availability within a unified computing environment. They will be able to identify and solve unified computing problems and maintenance tasks.
There are two exams that are required for Cisco CCIE Data Center. The first is the written option, which is known as 350-601 DCCOR. This is a 120-minute test that evaluates the knowledge and skills of the learners in implementing core data center technologies, which include network, storage network, compute, security, and automation. It is made up of about 100 questions, covering a wide range of topics. The exam is available in English only.
The second exam that you need to clear is the lab test, which is known as CCIE Data Center v3.0. This is an 8-hour practical exam that requires that the candidates demonstrate competence in planning, designing, deploying, operating, and optimizing complex data center networks.
What skills are measured in the CCIE Data Center certification exams?
The CCIE Data Center certificate equips the candidates with the skills and knowledge required to maintain data center virtualization using Cisco Nexus 1000V and implement a security system. The individuals are expected to have an excellent understanding of the SAN environment and the Fiber Channel protocol.
As for the Cisco 350-601 exam, it covers the following subject areas:
- Applying routing protocols;
- Applying switching protocols, including LACP, vPC, and RSTP+;
- Applying overlay protocols, including OTV and VXLAN EVPN;
- Applying ACI concepts;
- Analyzing packet flow;
- Analyzing Cloud service & deployment models;
- Describing software updates & their impacts;
- Implementing network configuration management and infrastructure monitoring;
- Explaining network assurance concepts.
- Implementing Cisco Unified Compute System Rack Servers and Cisco Unified Compute System Blade Chassis;
- Explaining the concepts and benefits of HyperFlex Infrastructure;
- Describing software and firmware updates and the impacts on both B-Series and C-Series servers;
- Implementing compute configuration management and infrastructure monitoring.
Storage Network (20%):
- Implementing Fibre Channel;
- Implementing FC0E Unified Fabric;
- Describing NAS ad NFS concepts as well as software updates and the impacts;
- Implementing infrastructure monitoring.
- Implementing scripting tools and automation;
- Evaluating orchestration and automation technologies.
- Applying network security;
- Applying to compute security;
- Applying storage security.
CCIE Data Center v3.0 is created to evaluate the competence of the candidates in planning, designing, deploying, operating, and optimizing complex data center networks. This is a closed-book exam that covers the following topics:
- Data Center Layer 2 & Layer 3 Connectivity (20%): Layer 2 Technologies; Routing Protocols & Features; Multicast Protocols.
- Data Center Fabric Infrastructure (15%): Physical Fabric Components; Fabric Policies; Tenant Policies; Fabric Monitoring; Virtual Networking.
- Data Center Fabric Connectivity (15%): VRF Lite; Layer 3 Out; Inter Fabric Connectivity; Overlays.
- Data Center Compute (15%): Compute Resources; Compute Connectivity.
- Data Center Storage Protocols & Features (10%): FCoE and FC; iSCSI; RoCE v2 over IP Networks.
- Data Center Security & Network Services (10%): Security Features; RBAC; Network Services Insertion & Redirection; Services; Traffic Management.
- Data Center Automation & Orchestration (15%): Ansible and Python; Data Center Automation & Orchestration.
It is recommended that the applicants go through the official website for each exam to review the detailed topics and subtopics before attempting them.
What career path can the CCIE Data Center certification offer?
The CCIE Data Center certification validates one’s skills in designing, operating, monitoring, and optimizing complex data center networks. The candidates with this expert-level certificate demonstrate the exceptional technical skills in Layer 2 and Layer 3 connectivity, storage network, automation orchestration, fabric infrastructure, and network services.
This is a sought-after certification. This means that those specialists who hold this certificate can aim for more rewarding career paths. With CCIE Data Center, the professionals can take up the job titles, such as a System Engineer, a Software Architect, a Senior Network Engineer, a Network Engineer, a Network Architect, and a Data Center Technician, among others. When it comes to the average salary, the outlook depends on a variety of factors. For instance, your position and years of experience will significantly impact on your potential remuneration. Additionally, the organization that is recruiting will also determine the salary structure of a specialist. According to the survey, the average salary for the certified individuals is $105,000 per year. Some job roles can attract as high as $180,000 per annum.
So when looking for preparing, you need Cisco CCIE Data Center certification practice test questions and answers, study guide and complete training course to study. Open in Avanset VCE Player & study in real exam environment. However, Cisco CCIE Data Center exam practice test questions in VCE format are updated and checked by experts so that you can download Cisco CCIE Data Center certification exam practice test questions and answers files in VCE format.