AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D
The AutoCAD Civil 3D training course is designed for those who have a background of surveyors and civil engineering. The dynamic design functionality of the software permits rapid development of alternatives via model-based design tools. Students who enroll for this course can learn ways to organize project data, create & analyze surfaces, create parcel layouts, road corridors, and layout of networks.
This course of AutoCAD Civil 3D intends to give users comprehensive experience of the software. Hands-on exercise and projects will teach on how to create Civil 3D models.
- Navigate AutoCAD Civil 3D user interface
- Create point groups and work with survey figures
- Create, edit and analyze surfaces
- LiDAR Survey
- Make and edit alignments
- Create grading solutions
- Perform quantity takeoff and earthwork calculation
- Designing Roundabout, Corridor, Junction and Pipe Network
Kindly fill the form below to register, thanks.