Data processing courses provide students with knowledge and skills related to the processing, administration and management of computer system databases. They cover both basic computer and technical abilities as well as management skills related to the field.
- Different types of information systems
- Project management techniques
- Modeling different data systems
- Developing programs related to data processing
- Testing and maintaining systems of data
Kindly fill the form below to register, thanks.