This course provides skill development in one of the fastest growing technology based industries, graphic design and prepress. Students will learn electronic procedures of designing/producing and editing publications using industry standard software (Adobe Creative Suite) and processes.
- Desktop publishing terminology
- Creating, importing, and manipulating graphics
- Creating and manipulating text
- Formatting paragraphs, tables, and lists
- Enhancing documents through special effects
- Creating and using templates
- Using color effectively
- Import text from other software
Kindly fill the form below to register, thanks.