Advanced Excel refers to features and functions of Microsoft Excel tool which helps the user to perform complex and large calculations, data processing on the huge amount of data, performing data analysis, better representation of data, etc.
This course is designed for students who already have foundational knowledge, skills and experience working with Excel 2013. The student will now begin taking advantage of some of the higher-level functionality in Excel such as creating macros, working with shared documents, analyzing data, and auditing worksheets.
At the end of the course students will build upon the foundational Microsoft® Office Excel® 2013 knowledge and skills already acquired and learn to create advanced workbooks and worksheets, including advanced formulas, tables, PivotTables, PivotCharts and data filtering. In addition, students will learn some of the more advanced features of Excel, including automating common tasks, auditing workbooks to avoid errors, sharing data with other people, analysing data, and using Excel data in other applications.
Course Outline – Level 2
- Customizing the Excel Environment
- Creating Advanced Formulas
- Analyzing Data with Functions and Conditional Formatting
- Organizing and Analyzing Datasets and Tables
- Visualizing Data with Basic Charts
- Analyzing Data with PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks Simultaneously
- Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
- Automating Workbook Functionality
- Applying Conditional Logic
- Auditing Worksheets
- Using Automated Analysis Tools
- Presenting Your Data Visually
Duration: 2 days
Date: 12th – 13th of January, 2021