Machine Learning is a form of artificial intelligence which automates data analysis to enable computers to learn and adapt to do some specific tasks without explicit programming. It is already taking over the world, and with that, there pertains growing need for professionals to know the detailed structure of machine learning.
By taking a machine learning and artificial intelligence course, you will be able to master the concepts of machine learning which includes supervised and unsupervised learning, heuristic and mathematical aspects, hand on modelling to build algorithms and prepare for new roles of Machine Learning expert, grasp on modelling to develop algorithms and prepare for new roles of Machine Learning expert.
Who Should Learn
- Business Analyst who are looking to understand data science techniques
- Analytics professionals who want to work in artificial intelligence or machine learning
- Experienced candidates who wish to gain expertise in machine learning algorithms
- Analytics Managers who are leading a team of Analysts
- Developers looking to build their career as a data scientist or machine learning engineers
Skills You Will Gain
- Logistic Regression
- Machine Learning (ML) Algorithms
- Machine Learning
- AI with Python
- Data Science
- Deep Learning